What have I done?

Ken M Sexton kmsexton at melbpc.org.au
Tue Mar 9 23:42:31 UTC 2004

Greetings readers,

I am running RH7.2 and using the KDE GUI. I was checking (i.e. fiddling)
with some of the options for my desktop under the K menu and have given
myself a puzzle!

In the panel across the bottom of the screen are icons for various
programs. To their right is a small diagram of four workspaces which change
colour as I use them. Next is a space where the particular applications I
have opened are shown. But they are not showing unless I click on the right
hand edge of this space. I would prefer them to be visible all the time a
program is running.

What have I done to lose this feature - or hide it?

Thanks
Ken