DSL Woes

brynjarr at bellsouth.net brynjarr at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 12 16:19:54 UTC 2004

I am trying to set up my system with a 2Wire Inc. PC Port. It is a USB device that will connect me to my home's network.

Unfortunately when kudzu detected and configured the device, i fear that it configured as a modem. If it did I have no way to connect to the network. I don't know any of the devices DMA or IO or anything like that.

How can I manually tell my system (Which is RH9) that this device is a DSL adapter. It's not an ethernet, since it works off a regular phone line that's connected to the DSL modem.

Can anyone help me?