Email Filters

Nate Golnik nate at redhat.com
Fri Mar 19 22:33:04 UTC 2004

In case people haven't noticed, we moved the server last weekend to a new
faster server.  While we were moving we also upgraded it a newer version
of mailman which brought about many different changes.

On that note, there is a "List-Id" header which is placed on all of the
mailing lists hosted by Red Hat Inc.
Example for redhat-install-list:

There is also a "X-BeenThere" header which is placed on all of the mailing
lists hosted by Red Hat Inc.
Example for redhat-install-list:

Finally there is a "X-Loop" header which is on most of the mailing lists
hosted by Red Hat Inc.
Example for redhat-install-list:

All of these can be used for filtering on.  You probably will need to
create a custom field to do this.

Hope this helps
-Nate

--