Email Filters

Kostas Sfakiotakis kostassf at cha.forthnet.gr
Sun Mar 28 23:56:47 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mugleston, Brad" <brad.mugleston at retirementpartner.com>
To: "RedHat" <redhat-install-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 6:02 PM
Subject: Email Filters

> Unfortunately here at work I'm using Outlook for email.  Recently I
have been receiving emails from the Red Hat list addressed to "Getting
started with Red Hat Linux".  For some reason I can not get these to
filter automatically into my Red Hat folder.  Anyone have any
suggestions?

The menu in English ( am using a Greek version right now
:((((((((((((((( ) should be
Tools ---> Message Rules --> Press the Add button
then

>From the upper box pick the 6th option .

It should read something like Where the To or CC option contain specific
people
As people specify redhat-install-list or Getting Started or "Whatever
you need"

Then press the OK button .

Then simply move to the folder of your choice .

Regards ,
  Kostas

P.S. By the way remember to use  an antivirus programm to filter at
least the most common viruses .