Help connecting to the Internet using RH9

Vaibhav Deshpande vaibhav_d at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 12:58:01 UTC 2004

Hi,

My experience is, when I installed RH9 on my desktop, it automatically
detected cable modem. I didn't do any kind of manual configuration to
get internet connectivity.

And if you have cable internet, I don't think you can have static IP.
Your PC should get dynamic IP from your ISP every time you reboot your
machine.

Thanks
-Vaibhav