LAN Problems

SilverVenom22 at aol.com SilverVenom22 at aol.com
Thu May 13 01:11:43 UTC 2004

Hey all,
I am having trouble on my dual-boot PC.  I am running XP Home and Linux
Fedora Core 1.  I have an integrated LAN connection on my computer.  I tried to
configure the card through the setup wizard, it detects, everything looks fine,
then I go to activate it and it says "3c501 device eth0 does not seem to be
present, delaying initilazation."  While I activated it in windows so the
connection light on the back flashes.  I'm lost.  Any help would be great!

- Peter