Samba XP Domain question

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 22:58:51 UTC 2004

I can only tell you that you maybe experiencing early turkey... I have
gotten everything working between linux and windows home edition except
printer shares and that is probably because I experienced turkey.... along
time ago, but they linux will communicate via a windows protocol cause home
edition looks for that protocol while I believe that xp has adopted a samba
protocol to communicate(I maybe wrong).