Help regarding mysql on enterprize V3 enter prize server

Chris Hewitt rhil at manordata.uklinux.net
Wed Nov 24 19:31:14 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 18:43, Abdullah Al Mamun(Home Edition) wrote:

> I can't run mysql  it is already installed can any 1 hepl me?

I'm not used to ES but I do use mysql a bit. What makes you think that
it is not working? Does mysql from the comand line work? You will need
to give us more information. Was this pre-installed or did you install
it? Which version?

Regards

Chris
PS It would be appreciated if you cut down all the digest text and post
in plain text not html. Thanks.