I'm Happy

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Mon Oct 11 17:11:06 UTC 2004

moulatm - wrote:
> thanks guys for your help...
> cheking the /etc/resolv.conf here is what i found:
>
> nameserver 212.217.0.12

That is dns2.iam.net.ma, which smells like a valid DNS server to me

> nameserver 212.217.1.1

And that one is dns3.iam.net.ma, which also smells like a valid DNS
server.

> what can we deduce from this? how can i set the parameters based on these info?

They both look like valid DNS servers to me.  It also tells me that your
ISP is IAM Noeud Internet in Rabat, Morocco.
-     I.R.S.: We've got what it takes to take what you've got!       -