a free IDE for php developpement

Mark McCulligh mmcculli at visualtech.ca
Fri Oct 29 18:20:05 UTC 2004

A good free PHP IDE is PHPEdit (www.phpedit.com), It may though not
support Linux, only Windows.

Zend Studio is great, but it is not free. They have a 30 eval, after the
eval is over some features are disabled, but the basic functions still
work. You lose features like FTP and Debugger. It only cost around $200
US for it is not bad, plus they have a small business plan you should
look at if you plan to do a lot of PHP. You get a lot of software at a
very low price if you are a small business making less then $250,000 per
year.

Mark.