a free IDE for php developpement

othma El Moulat moulatm at menara.ma
Sat Oct 30 22:14:49 UTC 2004

thanks to mark and rick for helping...Actually when i was exploring the
phpbuilder.com site i found an interesting article on using the Eclipse
platform for php developpement...it turns out that i'm aquainted with this
platform which i'm using extensively for my developpemnt (all kinds of
programming languages)...It was good to know that there is a plugin for php
developpemnt under Eclipse...I'll try it and i recommand this powerfull IDE
for all Coders and developpers...

thanks
othman.