Install hangs on Proliant 1600

Toto Gamez egamez at bonheur.com.ph
Thu Sep 9 00:37:39 UTC 2004

I have successfully installed both FC2 and RH9 on it but before I have installed RH9 when it reaches probing mouse and monitor it hangs. What I did was to reset the pc until it continue to install, I also recopy the Disk1 of RH9 and used it to install and it works for me. I also commented the usb driver in module.conf I'm not sure if it is true but it conflicted with my mouse, since I will not use usb I remove it from module.conf