File Size

brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Sat Apr 16 17:28:05 UTC 2005

Jeff Nix and Mark

Thanks I've played with them ALL and they work as advertised, now
to get to work and rebuild my missing music.

If your interested - using GRIP to rip and encode your music also
builds a database of all your music which is read by Digital DJ.
Running Digital DJ lets you pick what you want to hear, either by
group or type (Jazz) then will play back. With what I have loaded
right now I've got over 24 hours of non-stop music with no
repeats.

Thanks for the help.

Brad Mugleston, KI0OT

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those that
understand binary and those that don't.