Outbound formail/procmail

mylar micros50 at computer.net
Tue Apr 19 02:47:17 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 14:11, karlp at ourldsfamily.com wrote:

> Draconian? Yes it is. You don't know my wife. She believes in parental
> rights and that minor children have none. I married her, so I have to
> believe that way, too. so, I try to do what "she who must be obeyed" says
> to do.
>
> Karl

Your actions need no justifications. This list is about the technical
aspects of what you want to do and how to get it done,

Far as kids go they'll eventually bypass the whole shebang by getting a
web based email account that they can access from anywhere. You name it
kids figure a way around it.

mylar