SELinux

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Wed Apr 27 06:06:20 UTC 2005

Hello, I am having an authentication problem when trying to install and
run SQL-ledger caused, I think, by SElinux. I have made the required
changes to /etc/selinux/config file. I have to use audit2allow to make
changes to policy.conf. My biggest problem is I cannot find policy.conf.
The audit2allow editor comes up OK. Can someone tell me where the
policy.conf file should be?

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Graeme.
When replying to this email please delete the 'no_spam.' in address