SELinux

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Fri Apr 29 04:54:02 UTC 2005

Graeme Nichols wrote:

> Hello, I am having an authentication problem when trying to install
> and run SQL-ledger caused, I think, by SElinux. I have made the
> required changes to /etc/selinux/config file. I have to use
> audit2allow to make changes to policy.conf. My biggest problem is I
> cannot find policy.conf. The audit2allow editor comes up OK. Can
> someone tell me where the policy.conf file should be?
>
> Thanks,

Nobody seemed to know the answer to this, at least no one has replied,
so for those that this may help the policy.conf file, when it has been
compiled, can be found in the policy src directory, usually
/etc/selinux/{strict | targeted}/src/policy .

Kind regards,

Graeme.
When replying to this email please delete the 'no_spam.' in address