Need help with Kylix3 ....

Bassam ALHUSSEIN bhussein at scs-net.org
Wed Apr 27 18:39:50 UTC 2005

Hello everyone ...

I am getting some troubles with Kylix3 ( Delphi for Linux ) ...

I can write and compile a project successfully ( Ctrl F9 )... But
Running the project does NOT work ( F9 ) ...Simply NOTHING happens and
delphi is frozen ...no error messages... I need to send a kill signal to
it ...

I tried to do a quick project which is a simple form with a botton and a
label . Clicking the button will change the caption of the label to
another string ( ex: hello world ). I am using the visual IDE, so I am
not compiling from the command line prompt.

DOES NOT WORK ...

My system is RH9.

the installation went well with no problems ..

Anybody can help ????