x issues

Bob Kinney bc98kinney at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 09:38:55 UTC 2005

Hello--

After a fresh install of FC3, I find my default resolution is only
800x600.  I updated my xorg.conf file to include resolutions at all
the pixel depths to include standard resolutions up to 1600x1200,
but the Display Settings program does not seem to read the changes,
and only offers the original 800x600 and 640x480 choices.

Can anyone offer a suggestion as to where else the resolutions
might be defined?

TIA,

-bob