FC4 install failure

brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Sat Dec 24 04:24:54 UTC 2005

I just downloaded and up graded from FC2 to FC4 on reboot I get
the following error:

/usr/bin/ssh-agent: error while loading shared libraries:
libcrypto.so.4: cannot open shared object file: no such file ro
directory

Also, the old version (FC2) is not an option during boot and the
network isn't working so I need some help getting this file to
where ever it's suppose to be on this drive - I'll need to burn
it to CD as it's a notebook w/o a floppy drive but where do I get
it and where do I save it?  Any other problems that you think I
may have going on?

Thanks,

Brad Mugleston, KI0OT

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those that
understand binary and those that don't.