Happy Holidays!

brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Sat Dec 24 18:05:35 UTC 2005

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005, Rick Stevens wrote:

> I just wanted to wish all of the subscribers to the list a Merry
> Christmas, Happy Channukah, Wonderful Kwanza or whatever holiday you
> may celebrate at this time of year.
>
> It's been a most interesting year for the list and I wanted to thank
> all of the contributors for their invaluable assistance, mirthful wit
> and all-around good intentions.  I hope we'll have an even better year
> to come.
>
> Again, Happy Holidays to everyone.  Please take care out there!
> - Real Time, adj.: Here and now, as opposed to fake time, which only -
> -                        occurs there and then                       -

Rick and list,

I want to thank all of you for the YEARS of help you've given me.
I run Red Hat to push my brain.  I don't use it anywhere but here
at home and I'm loving it.  My son asked why I run Linux on my
computer and I told him because it's a challenge - he just looked
at me like I was nuts (he's only 14 and doesn't realize that I
really am nuts).

You have taught me a lot about operating systems which does in a
round about way help at work (I'm always the one that ends up
dealing with the systems people as I at least understand some of
what they say).

Everyone have a safe holiday season and a great new year.

Brad
Aurora, CO