No Hard drives has been found

Emanuel Mauritzson mauen at bostream.nu
Tue Jan 4 12:34:14 UTC 2005

I have a problem when i trying to install Red Hat.

This message occur when i trying to install

"No hard drives have been  found you probably need to manually choose
drivers for the installation to succed"
---------------------
And after that
No device drivers has been loaded for your system would you like to load
any now
then i can choose a lot of devices but to me it only looks like
networkcards devices
so when i push done and enter the X graph mode. I can fill out Language,
Keybord and mouse settings then the program reboot the computer and
gives the message no hard disc is found.

Could somebody help me..Know my english not so good..

Regards Emanuel