mount windows shared dir

Peeyush Maurya peeyush_maurya at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 23:41:52 UTC 2005

tony is right .. u need mp3 plugin for ur xmms player ..

Redhat Linux does not ship with MP3 enabled media players
due to patent concerns.  You can, however, download and
install an RPM package that will add support back in for
MP3 CDs.
http://www.redhat.com/advice/speaks_80mm.html

xmms mp3
http://dag.wieers.com/packages/xmms-mp3/
http://ftp.freshrpms.net/pub/freshrpms/redhat/9/xmms-mp3/
http://staff.xmms.org/priv/redhat8/
search google and u will get many link to download xmms mp3

there are other media players which support mp3
http://www.linux-faqs.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=26

regards
peeyush
http://linux-faqs.com/