Minimal Install of RHEL 4

Louis Guillaume lguillaume at berklee.edu
Wed Jul 20 04:30:48 UTC 2005

Digvijoy Chatterjee wrote:
> you dont need to uncheck all options just select minimal installation
> from the packages list.. that is still half a GB..pretty bloated huh

Hm. Didn't see this option. I remember it being there years ago (last
time I used RedHat) but now you have to pick from a set of package
categories. If you leave all blank, what's left is > 1GB.

Where exactly is that option? Do I have to do something special? I'm
using the curses-based installer from the iso images in redhat.com.

Louis