console issue

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Wed Jul 27 17:06:08 UTC 2005

Smith, Albert wrote:
> [...]

Well, I replied to _you_ below your posting.  I retained the rest for
historical reasons, although I didn't do the pruning I normally do and
for that I appologize.  I have a queue of people asking me for things
since I've been in one of our other offices for two days and I'm a bit,
uhm, harried, shall we say?  :-p
-            The gene pool could use a little chlorine.              -