Installing RH 8.0 Professional on an IBM x-Series 346

Krueger, Robert Paul (Bob) bkrueger at avaya.com
Thu Jun 9 13:01:25 UTC 2005

Help! assistance needed ASAP,

I am looking to install RH 8.0 on an IBM x-Series 346 server. The 346
did not come out until after RH 8 was not supported so my problem is
that I need to find which are the correct drivers to use for the server,
the RAID card used is the ServeRaid 7K, P4 Xeon processor, the IBM hard
disk used is an IBM PN FRU 90P1309.

Any help for finding and using the correct drivers in order to load and
run RH 8 on this server would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob