cron to check ftp upload/download

ajay chaudhary ajay197947 at rediffmail.com
Thu Mar 17 11:59:18 UTC 2005

  sir can you tell me:

we have a ftp server ftp://trivimtech.com on which our client put files for our work (50-200mb) and we have to fetch them frequently

i want it to do with wget and want to schedule it for 1hr , it automatically will go on ftp server , check what is left to download and if any new file it download it.

my folder on ftp:/trivimtech.com is "from macmilan"

and after finishing file work in our lab as we put it on our linx server (rh9.0) in "finished" it gets uploaded by itself in "to macmilan" folder on our ftp server.

is there any ready software for this purpose. and how should i use cron for this purpose. where i put it in crontab?

regards

ajay