cron to check ftp upload/download

Smith, Albert Albert.Smith at genexservices.com
Thu Mar 17 12:16:26 UTC 2005

You can try and use wget -mirror and the location location of the ftp
server and the files. This will do a complete transfer of everything in
the path specified. And do it every hour you can write a script to do
the transfer and dump it /etc/cron.hourly

Albert Smith
Sr. Unix Systems Administrator
HPCSA, RHCT
Genex Services