I have a problem with umount (fwd)

Maria Cristina del Solar cristina at rayen.face.ubiobio.cl
Wed Mar 23 16:24:38 UTC 2005

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005, Rick Stevens wrote:

[...]
> > The machine starts in run level 3, of that I'm safe.
>
> Ok, then verify that you have "Kxx-processname" files in
> /etc/rc.d/rc3.d.  Note that the system will use those scripts in ASCII
> sort order, e.g. K00 will be run before K01, K10 will be run before K11,
> etc.  That should shut down most of your running processes--note that
> syslogd is NOT shut down via that process and that's most likely where
> the "/var busy" message comes from

I have verified files in /etc/rc.d/rc6.d, I run "ls" command

K03rhnsd
K05atd
K05saslauthd
K10cups
K10dc_server
K10psacct
K10xfs
K12dc_client
K15gpm
K15httpd
K20nfs
K24irda
K25squid
K25sshd
K30sendmail
K35smb
K35vncserver
K35winbind
K40smartd
K44rawdevices
K45named
K50netdump
K50snmpd
K50snmptrapd
K50tux
K50xinetd
K60crond
K61hpoj
K70aep1000
K70bcm5820
K72autofs
K74apmd
K74ntpd
K75netfs
K80random
K85mdmonitor
K85mdmpd
K86nfslock
K87irqbalance
K87portmap
K88syslog
K89iscsi
K90network
K91isdn
K92ip6tables
K92iptables
K94diskdump
K95audit
K95kudzu
K96pcmcia
K99microcode_ctl
S00killall
S01halt

Then I run ls command in rc3.d

K05saslauthd
K10cups
K10dc_server
K10psacct
K12dc_client
K15httpd
K20nfs
K24irda
K25squid
K35smb
K35vncserver
K35winbind
K40smartd
K45named
K50netdump
K50snmpd
K50snmptrapd
K50tux
K70aep1000
K70bcm5820
K74ntpd
K85mdmpd
K89iscsi
K94diskdump
S00microcode_ctl
S05kudzu
S08ip6tables
S08iptables
S09isdn
S10network
S12syslog
S13irqbalance
S13portmap
S14nfslock
S15mdmonitor
S20audit
S20random
S24pcmcia
S25netfs
S26apmd
S28autofs
S55sshd
S56rawdevices
S56xinetd
S59hpoj
S80sendmail
S85gpm
S90crond
S90xfs
S95atd
S97rhnsd
S98procallator
S99apachectl
S99apachectlSSL
S99local
S99mysqld.sh
S99orca
S99postfix

in fact there are something no present in rc6.d

please, tell me if I am in the correct thing.

Best Regards