Strange Drive Read

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sun May 22 18:38:06 UTC 2005

Brad,
   I had the same problem on a Windows NT machine a couple of years
ago. The CD drive itself had gone bad. If I completely powered down it
would be OK for about a day and then it would start doing it again. I
would suggest just powering off and pulling the EIDE cable from the CD
drive. If it clears up then take the opportunity to go buy a new
DVD+-RW drive. ;-)

- Mark