New to Linux - Purchased the Course - Now confused!

Alvaro Vives alvaro.vives at consulintel.es
Wed May 25 11:37:49 UTC 2005

Hi,

If I understood you well you need an ssh client for windows platform.
I usually use PuTTY on windows XP (previously on W2000) with no problems.
You can get if for free at

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html

You just have to download the binary and execute it.

Hope this helps.

BR