Eratic Cursor Behavior

karlp at ourldsfamily.com karlp at ourldsfamily.com
Wed Nov 9 21:15:28 UTC 2005

FC4
KDE

Occasionally, and I can't replicate it so know this is a stretch to
ask..., when I am using my mouse to raise windows (mouseover mode, not
click), or even when playing a game, any game, the cursor will disappear
from before my eyes and appear in a corner of the screen. Not having the
best of eyes, sometimes it takes a moment longer than is comfortable to
locate the cursor so I can get back to entertaining myself...

What types of things should/could I look for? Could it be a poor, or
mismatched driver in XF86Config?

--
Karl Pearson
Senior Consulting Sys/DB Analyst