Epson CX-3810

brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Sat Aug 19 05:44:47 UTC 2006

I'm running RH9 and just hooked my Epson CX-3810 all in one
printer up to a Netgear USB print server - 192.168.1.60

Can't seem to be able to print to the printer nor can I use the
scanner.  I've read some articles of others that have done this
but not with my setup.

I have no problem browsing to the print server setup page so I
can access the printer OK.  It appears that it's using SMB,
probably a newer version of Linux than I'm running 8^)

Has anyone had any luck using a this print server with Redhat?
How about this printer/scanner?  I could use some help.

Thanks,

Brad Mugleston, KI0OT

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those that
understand binary and those that don't.