Somewhat OT email addresses

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Fri Feb 17 02:34:16 UTC 2006

On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 12:54:24PM +1100, Graeme Nichols wrote:
> I haven't achieved my objective, for obvious reasons, but I have learned
> a lot thanks to everyone who helped me. Who said you cannot teach an old
> dog new tricks?

Well ,even if you do teach an old dog new tricks, the arthritis will
keep it from doing them.

Oh, sorry, activated non-sequiter mode there for a moment....

speech recognition software may have been used to create this e-mail

"The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men
of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." - Brandeis

To think contrary to one's era is heroism. But to speak against it is
madness. -- Eugene Ionesco