unusual problem...

Salman Siddiqui salmansiddiqui1234 at rediffmail.com
Mon Jun 12 03:10:28 UTC 2006

Yesterday I tried to install FC4 on my friends machine but wot it did was this:
it started with the CD. Then when I pressed enter for graphical installtion it rebooted the system...What is this???Why does it reboot???

Now see this...when I try & do the same thing from Red Hat 9 CD it boots from cd & on pressing enter for graphical installation it "STARTS THE GRAPHCAL INSTALLATION" without any problems???

what is the problem??

those FC4 cds are working well on my computer!

but why not on my friends computer?

destiny drives the world...
try driving destiny!!!