Sharing Printer

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Mon Mar 6 03:45:26 UTC 2006

As a emergency method until someone helps you, it is a laptop so just
connect the printer directly to the laptop and  do your printing, save you
time of having to figure out how to get it working. Personally I have no
problem printing to a printer on linux from xp, but have never been able to
print to a printer on xp from linux, but then I don't spend anytime trying
to figure it out.  Like I said do the quick fix and solve the other when you
have a lot of spare time