FC4 installed as server

Ted Potter tpotter at techmarin.com
Wed Mar 8 22:13:14 UTC 2006

Greetings,

I installed FC4 using the server option during the install. This machine
will be used for apache/mysql/php. I need to install
mysql 5.0 server and client. I have the instructions for that but trying to
install the src-rpm for mysqlserver 5 gives me

error: cannot create %sourcedir /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES

I assume because I did not install the rpm source during the install of FC4

Can someone point me to how to install these from the cd's I have or what to
do ?

Thank you.

--
Ted Potter