ipop3d

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Thu Mar 9 18:11:11 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 10:54 -0500, Dan Doucette wrote:

> [...]

Yes, the USERID stuff in the various xinetd.d files is what forces the
IDENT stuff to run.  Either delete the USERID bit (assuming there's
other stuff you want logged) or delete the lines alltogether to prevent
IDENT from being used.

-          Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.           -