ipop3d

Dan Doucette ddoucette at redlon-johnson.com
Thu Mar 9 15:54:47 UTC 2006

Thanks for your reply Karl. After a bit more research I discovered the
problem is with ident sending back to port 113, the client machine in
question had the default windows firewall turn on. I added an exception for
port 113 and holey smokes that was it, lighting quick now. Hope this might
help somebody else out. I noticed some others removed:

log_on_success          += USERID
log_on_failure          += USERID

I have not tried that yet. Anyone know if this will stop ident from
communicating back with the client?

TIA,
Dano