Harrington, Todd Todd.Harrington at suntroncorp.com
Wed Mar 22 16:32:35 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have an Intel Server (Jarrell) with onboard SATA RAID (configured as a mirror), along with a PC floppy and IDE CD-ROM. When I install RedHat Enterprise Linux v3 from CD I choose "linux dd" at the "boot:" prompt. When it prompts me "Do you have a driver disk?" (for my onboard SATA RAID) I answer YES and it says loading driver from "/dev/hdd"??? Why is trying to load from /dev/hdd? I want it to load from /dev/fd0. I have never seen this.

Please help.

Thanks,
Todd