helo detail req

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Mon Sep 11 18:12:52 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 16:50 +0530, amit pansuria wrote:
> helo every one how r u
> i m right now using  redhat -9.
> in that kde version 2.1 is available as a redhat distribution.
> now i want to use kde-3 on redhat 9
> so what to do install kde-3 on redhat 9
> tell me step by step which packages i need to install for kde 3 on
> redhat 9 with step by step
> i mean i m not able to understand in which sequence(order) i need to
> install kde packages.
> plz tell me step by step what to do

Red Hat 9 is dead and buried.  There are no new updates to it.  If you
want to use KDE3 on it, you'll have to build it from scratch and I
rather doubt you want to even try to do it.  There are many, MANY
changes to the underlying system.

-   To err is human.  To forgive, a large sum of money is needed.    -