(no subject)

Md. Rahman sakibd2k at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 22:47:22 UTC 2009

hI,
I am trying to install fedora core 8 in del optiples 360 minitower which
by default vista home is installed. My botable installer disk for linux could have reach partition stage so what i did i format it using vista
bootable disk and try again with linux disk.
This time it can proceed to some step but when it reach to format
position it cannot proceed . Like if i choose the option use free space on selected drives and create layout in format option i get finally unhandled exception occur most likely bug report to this bugzilla.redhat.com site
if i debug

I get error 'windowpartition'

What could be done?