Trusted Grub Build error

ShibuThomas shibuthomas at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Dec 23 05:14:57 UTC 2010

Hi,

while configuring Trusted grub ,

cd TrustedGRUB1.1.5 >./configure

we got the error "configure error: C Compiler can't create executable."

We solved this error by editing configure file with if test "x$host_cpu"
= xx86_64; then
   CFLAGS= Instead of -m32 "-m64 $CFLAGS -fno-stack-protector"
else
   CFLAGS="$CFLAGS -fno-stack-protector"

while make,
we are getting
disk_io.c :151:Error:Incorrect register ''%rax" used with "l" sufix.

Please find the attached config.log file more details.

Please let me know how can I rectify this error.

Regards,
ShibuThomas