Ping Driving me Crazy....

Harry hari76 at omantel.net.om
Sun Apr 18 20:06:24 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I am having crazy issues with Ping from my Windows Boxes to Linux.My Linux box acts as a server for all the Windows Machines, I have enabled Iptables and Squid Proxy, used the Ip no of the Linux Box as the gateway on the Windows.what I have noticed is that when I ping from the Windows Boxes it times out, whereas from the linux to the Windows it works, then agian when I get back to the windows it works for a while then again stops. I have changed network cards, and tried all possible stuff, still the same...I am going Insane...any help will be REALLY appreciated.

Regards

Harry

"In all this world, there is only you
When all else ceases, there is only you"
-- to my MASTER!
    Harish
harish at sabnanis.com
harish.sabnani at cyberhutoman.com