Attempted SSH Logins

Bob Smith bob at netprt.com
Tue Aug 3 16:41:49 UTC 2004

If you do a dig -x, and then check some of the websites, you see that a
lot of these are coming out of Korea and China.  I've had the same
attempts on my systems and got curious.  Some were coming from the
Chemistry department of one of the Universities in China.

Also, one of the accounts being tried here is "guest" which is a common
Microsoft account.  Makes me wonder if they aren't looking to hack
Windows systems.

-Bob