Re: support for controller and Serial ATA

Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:

Another thing I'm considering is to use Serial ATA card and Serial ATA drives instead, because they're faster.

Is this true? I've never seen anything beat Ultra 320 SCSI with 15K drives in striped RAID.

IS SATA faster? If so I need to adjust my train of thinking is all.

Regards,
Ed.