Email addresses spoofing

MKlinke mklinke at axsi.com
Thu Feb 19 14:39:08 UTC 2004

On Thursday 19 February 2004 12:26, Tomás García Ferrari wrote:
> Hello,
>
> First, thanks to all that replied to my message asking about this
> topic.
>
> I have another question regarding this topic: what if the sysadmin
> on top of sending us a message saying that we'd sent a virus put us
> on a black list...? Then no real message from our domain could be
> send to them...!

I didn't read the beginning of this thread so, assuming that you had a
virus that was bombarding someone at another site; once you have your
virus problem licked, open up a Yahoo! account and email the admin
that blacklisted your mail server and tell him that you'll no longer
bombard his users with viruses.  Perhaps he'll remove your server
from his "nasty" list.

Regards,  Mike Klinke