app to look/view/inspect http traffic...

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 9 18:20:54 UTC 2004

regarding tcpdump....

i'm testing the windows version of tcpdump... i have it running, and i see
traffic between my browser and the webserver. however, the results that i'm
seeing are apparently only giving me the top level of the website that is
being pointed to with the browser. is there a way to setup the tcpdump app
to actually get the full name of the page that is being targeted with the
browser???

-bruce
bedouglas at earthlink.net