Login Restrictions

Hamilton, Andrew Andrew.Hamilton at afccc.af.mil
Tue Jun 1 18:34:08 UTC 2004

My immediate response would be to let them have sudo as the common account
user, and not su.  If more than one user can su at a time then if there are
more than one operating as that user then you still won't know who was
responsible for what.  However if you make them sudo as the user to do the
things they need to do then you always know who did what...

Regards,
Drew