How to renew apache ssl certificate?

Michael Wu mwu at mail2.tercel.com.tw
Tue Jun 8 05:15:09 UTC 2004

Hi Reuben,

  According to my personal testing experience on Redhat 7.0, you can
create another your own self-signed certificate once the current
self-signed certificate is expired. Because the client ends know nothing
about this new certificate, they must accept the new certificate at the
first time. If you use mozilla, it will be easy to delete the old
certificate from the preference setting.

  Hope that helps.

                  Michael