Squirrelmail replacement

Reuben D. Budiardja techlist at voyager.phys.utk.edu
Wed Jun 16 21:24:12 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 16 June 2004 04:43 pm, Bob Smith wrote:
> Thanks all,
>
> I'll look into both of them.
>
> I checked the php.ini file, and the limit for max upload is 2M, and the
> max script memory size for any single script execution is 8M.  Would it
> be appropriate to bump both up?

Yes, you need to bump up the limit for max upload. The "max script memory size
for any single script execution" set to 8M is probably OK.

In RHEL, there is also a file /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf with a directive for
PHP script. The LimitRequestBody is set to ~500KB there. You may also want to
bump that up. I set up mine to about 5M (depending on your RH version, you
may or may not have that directive. It's probably in RH 9 too).

RDB
--
Reuben D. Budiardja
Department of Physics and Astronomy